Please read the following before using the facility, and we will ask for your consent when making a reservation.
Please note that if you do not follow the rules stipulated in this agreement, you may be refused to continue using the facility.
1.When you apply for a reservation from the homepage, the staff will send you a reservation reception email (not an automatic reply). It will be an official reservation.
2. Check-in is from 16:00 to 21:00. If you do not arrive at the time you contact us in advance, please be sure to contact us.
Check out is 10:00. When checking out, please put the sheets you used in the entrance sheet box. In addition, we ask for your cooperation in separating trash.
After checking out, the cleaning work starts. Even if you stay consecutively, you cannot enter the room until check-in. However, personal items such as bags can be stored in the building. In that case, please bring your valuables.
3. Accommodation representatives are requested to fill out an application form upon arrival at the facility. The application form must be filled in with the names and ages of all users, and must be signed to comply with this agreement.
4. Entry or use by anyone other than those registered as use applicants is strictly prohibited. If there is a change in the number of reservations (increased number of customers), please be sure to contact the facility and pay an additional fee.
(If there is no declaration, you will leave immediately. In this case, the fee will not be refunded.)
5. If there is a change in the number of people (decrease in the number of people), please do so at least 7 days before.
In addition, the transfer fee or credit settlement fee (3.6%) for refund of reduced number of people will be borne by the customer.
(Refunds due to a decrease in the number of people from 6 days before the scheduled date of use will result in the same fee as the 14 cancellation fee)
6. Charges for using optional services locally must be settled by cash or card settlement at checkout.
Even if the optional service on the day of the reservation is canceled, the difference cannot be refunded.
7. If a receipt is required, it will be issued on the web and sent to the designated e-mail address. Please note that no local receipt will be issued.
8. Please refrain from eating and drinking in the room. In addition, smoking is not permitted in the rooms or on the premises. Smoking is possible outside the site, but please be careful when cleaning up, especially after fire. (If you find signs of smoking indoors, you will be charged 100,000 yen for deodorizing the entire building.)
9. If you use the kitchen (only in the designated place), please clean up and clean immediately after use.
10. Pets are not accepted at this time, and are not accepted.
11.Sleepwear, towels, toothbrushes, etc. are not provided. Please bring your own.
12. Please refrain from gambling, acts that disturb the manners, or acts that disturb the neighborhood.
13. Various facilities and goods
Do not use it for purposes other than its intended purpose.
Please return to the original location after use.
Even if there is an accident in the parking space, property damage, etc., we can not assume any responsibility.
In the event that facilities or goods are damaged or soiled, you will be responsible for the full cost of restoration.
14. The reservation cancellation fee is as follows. Cancellation of credit card payment will be refunded excluding cancellation fee and credit fee (3.6%) at the following rates.
7-3 days ago
40% of accommodation fee
2 days ago
60% of accommodation fee
1 day ago
80% of accommodation fee
On the day
100% of accommodation fee
100% of accommodation fee
If the flight is canceled due to bad weather such as typhoon, no cancellation fee will be charged. (Only those who have informed the flight in advance)
15. If you severely soil your room or the building, you will be charged a separate cleaning fee.
16. Always wear valuables when you go out. The facility owner is not responsible for the theft of valuables and goods brought in by the customer.
17. Please note that insects may invade and generate in guesthouses and rooms due to its natural location.
18. Please refrain from using barbecue outdoors or talking loudly after 21:00 in the evening to give consideration to the neighborhood.
19. Staff may visit for administrative purposes.
20. If you violate this agreement, you may refuse to continue using it. In that case, the usage fee that has already been paid will not be refunded.
21. We are not responsible for accidents caused by natural disasters, gas accidents, or other accidents that do not comply with usage rules due to the carelessness of users.
22. This guest house may not be available for natural disasters such as typhoons.
Responsibility for accommodation at the property begins when the user enters the facility and ends when the user leaves the facility for departure.
We will accept applications after approving these terms.
Please note that the terms are subject to change without notice, so please check again before applying.