Guest House Kataean (hereinafter referred to as “the Hotel”) believes that the proper handling and protection of customer information (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”) is a social responsibility for the hotel, and the basics regarding the protection of personal information. We will handle it appropriately based on the policy (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information Protection Policy”) and strive to strengthen the internal personal information management system.
1.Purpose of using personal information
Personal information will be used for the following purposes.
(1) Use to send information about the hotel’s services (preferred information, sales guides, etc.) and events.
(2) Use to contact customers via telephone, e-mail, letter, etc.
(3) Use within a range where individuals cannot be identified for statistical analysis in order to provide and improve services.
(4) In addition, use for communication by telephone, e-mail, letter, etc. when the hotel deems necessary.
2. Provision of personal information to third parties
The library will not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
However, this does not apply if the library provides personal information to the contractor within the scope necessary for the contracted work.
(1) When there is consent from the customer about information disclosure.
(2) When disclosure of information is required based on laws and regulations.
(3) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain your consent.
3. Management of personal information
The museum has an administrator who handles personal information, and manages it with great care regarding the handling of personal information. The
4. Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion
If you wish to disclose, correct, suspend or delete your own information, make sure that the person you are requesting is the person who disclosed it, We will correct, suspend or delete the service.
5.Personal information protection policy
This policy will be published on the website of this hotel, and this policy is subject to change as necessary.
With regard to this, in addition to making public announcements using the above means, we will make public announcements and notifications to the person in a reasonable and appropriate manner that may be necessary according to the content of the change.
For personal information protection policy and personal information, please contact us by telephone or e-mail.
TEL: 0852-55-8600 E-mail: email@example.com